The recent Government announcements bring additional easing of restrictions around capacity and we wanted to outline what these changes mean for our swimmers.
From Monday 23 November, pool capacity increases from 20 swimmers up to a maximum of 150 swimmers. This refers specifically to the in pool swimmers and where a parent is in a class with their child, they are counted as one. Staff are not included in this capacity limit. The building capacity limits are then capped at 1 person every 4m2 or 150 swimmers, whichever is lower.
Outside of the pool on pool deck, we are permitted to have one parent or guardian attend with each swimmer – additional spectators are not permitted. The building capacity limits are then capped at 1 person every 4m2. This is highlighted on the door as you enter for class. In order to maintain our capacity limits, please only arrive and enter the building 2 minutes prior to your class starting. Please maintain social distancing both within the building, but also outside whilst waiting.
SOME OTHER THINGS TO KNOW…
- We have designated entry and exit doors &/or processes to minimise crossover traffic. Traffic flow within the centre will be in a single direction, again to minimise any crossover traffic.
- We are conducting cleans during every 30 minute time block.
- Hand sanitiser is available upon entry and we have additional stations throughout the centre.
- All equipment is being sanitised after each session.
- We are adhering to all government restrictions and enforcing social distancing in our seated areas.
- We are now a cashless site. This means no over the counter cash payments, so make sure you bring your card if you need to pick anything up!
- Masks are required indoors by all swimmers and spectators over the age of 12. For swimmers, the government regulation states to wear your mask before and after class and leave in a safe, dry place during your swim.
- Our change rooms are open (site dependant) but have limited capacity due to 4m2 rule. Where changerooms are not open, toilet access is still available. In order to assist with wrapping up and leaving, we have established a relationship with Back Beach Co to give you a 25% discount on the zip up towels. Simply purchase via their website backbeachco.com and use the code PAULSADLER during checkout.
- If you or your swimmer/s are feeling unwell please stay home. Our unlimited make-up classes have no expiry so you can jump back in when you’re feeling better.
Our COVID safe plans are designed to keep everyone safe and we sincerely appreciate your participation in helping us adhere to these guidelines so that we can keep doing what we do best – teaching survival skills at every level.
Our video above outlines more information about our in centre changes.
As things in this space continue to change regularly, we will continue to adapt quickly and we thank you for your patience with us during this process.